The Premier League will have a very entertaining encounter in the 30th round, where Manchester United vs Everton. For different objectives, both teams are obliged to win.
When does Manchester United vs Everton play?
The match will be this Saturday, April 8 at 7:30 am in Chile, at Old Trafford in Manchester, England.
On which channel to watch the Premier League live on TV?
The game will be broadcast on ESPN, on the following channels according to your cable operator:
VTR: 48 (SD) (Stgo) – 843 (HD)
DTV: 621 (SD) – 1621 (HD)
ENTEL: 212 (HD)
CLARO: 174 (SD) – 474 (HD)
GTD/TELSUR: 84 (SD)
MOVISTAR: 480 (SD) – 884 (HD)
TU VES: 508 (SD)
ZAPPING: 90 (HD)
Who streams the match?
To watch the match live by streaming you can do it in the STAR+ app.
Qualification to Champions League
The Red Devils have gone through ups and downs this season, but already in the final stretch, they can not afford to give up points. They are in 4th place with 53 points, thus getting the last place in the next Champions League. Of course, they cannot be trusted, because Tottenham comes in 5th place with 50 units.
In their last appearance, Manchester United defeated Brentford 1-0 at Old Trafford. Marcus Rashford scored the only goal, confirming his great moment. The English attacker already has 15 goals in the current Premier League. After the match against Everton, they will return to action in the Europa League against Sevilla, for the quarterfinals.
Everton has lived another campaign to forget. They are again committed to the relegation zone, so every match is a real final. They are in 16th place with 27 points, the same score as Bournemouth in 18th place, a club that today would lose the category.
CHRIS SUTTON’S PREDICTION
Manchester United are anything but free-flowing at the moment but they still found a way of beating Brentford on Wednesday.
United are in a decent position to make the top four with Tottenham hitting the buffers a bit, but it is essential they keep pushing on, especially at home.
Everton will not make it easy for them and, since Dyche took charge at the end of January, they carry more of a threat now, especially from set-plays – but I still see United edging this.
- Manchester United has won 38 Premier League games against Everton. A 39th victory would tie the competition record for most wins against the same opponent, currently held by United versus Tottenham.
- Everton has won just one of their past 29 league fixtures at Old Trafford, a 1-0 victory in December 2013 (D8, L20). However, they have drawn on each of their last three visits.
- Everton could score in 10 successive Premier League matches against United for the first time.
- Manchester United have lost just one of their last 23 home Premier League matches (W15, D7), a 2-1 defeat by Brighton in August.
- When scoring first, they have won 13 successive home league games, a run that stretches back to February 2022.
- United is one of only two teams who haven’t dropped a point from a winning position at home in the Premier League this season, along with Tottenham.
- The Red Devils have already matched last season’s final tally of 16 league victories.
- They are unbeaten in all 14 Premier League fixtures this season against teams currently in the bottom half of the table.
- Marcus Rashford has scored 19 goals at Old Trafford this season, the most by a Red Devils player since Wayne Rooney also scored 19 in 2011-12.
- Rashford has scored a league-high 11 goals since the end of the World Cup. However, he has failed to score in any of his 12 Premier League appearances versus Everton.
- Everton has earned 12 points from their nine Premier League games under Sean Dyche, after accruing just five in their last nine under Frank Lampard.
- However, they have won just two of their past 31 away league matches (D9, L20), most recently winning at Southampton in October.
- They can remain winless in 13 successive away fixtures in all competitions for the first time since 1981.
- The Toffees have scored a joint league-low 23 goals in 29 games this season.
- Sean Dyche won 2-0 at Old Trafford with Burnley in January 2020. He could become the first English manager to win away against United in the Premier League with two different clubs.
- Dyche is the seventh different manager to take charge of Everton in their last seven visits to Old Trafford, after Ronald Koeman, Marco Silva, Duncan Ferguson, Carlo Ancelotti, Rafa Benitez, and Frank Lampard.
- Dyche has won only one of his last 20 Premier League away games as a manager.
- Alex Iwobi has won possession in the final third 26 times and created 47 chances this season – both career bests for a single campaign.