Manchester United vs. West Ham LIVE face off this Sunday, May 7 for the 35th date of the Premier League starting at 1.00 p.m. at the Olympic Stadium in London, England. The match will be televised by the Star Plus streaming service.
Manchester United vs. West Ham: match profile
|Manchester United vs. West Ham||Premier League – date 35|
|When do they play?||Sunday, May 7|
|Hour?||1.00 p. m.|
|Where?||London Olympic Stadium|
What time does Manchester United vs. West Ham play?
The Manchester United vs. West Ham match will start at 1.00 p.m. (Peruvian time). Check the start time, according to each country:
Peru, Colombia, Ecuador: 1.00 p.m.
Bolivia, Venezuela, Paraguay, Chile: 2.00 p. m.
Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay: 3.00 p.m.
Which channel broadcasts Manchester United vs. West Ham?
The channel that will broadcast the duel between Manchester United vs. West Ham will be ESPN, through the signal of the Star Plus streaming platform.
How to watch Manchester United vs. West Ham on Star Plus?
So that you do not miss the transmission of Manchester United vs. West Ham online, you can tune into the signal of Star Plus, a streaming service where you can access all the programming of sporting events.
West Ham United vs Manchester United Preview
West Ham United is currently in 15th place in the Premier League standings and has struggled so far this season. The home side slumped to a 3-0 defeat at the hands of Manchester City last week and will need to bounce back in this fixture.
Manchester United, on the other hand, are in fourth place in the league table at the moment and have been impressive this season. The Red Devils slumped to a 1-0 defeat at the hands of Brighton & Hove Albion in their previous game and have a point to prove this weekend.
West Ham United vs Manchester United Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
- Manchester United have a good historical record against West Ham United and have won 73 out of the 151 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to West Ham United’s 46 victories.
- After two victories in their last three games against Manchester United in the Premier League, West Ham United are winless in their last six such matches in the competition.
- Manchester United have won their last two Premier League away games against West Ham United – as many victories as they had achieved in the eight such matches preceding this run.
- Manchester United have won seven of their last eight matches against West Ham United in all competitions.
- West Ham United have dropped a total of 35 points from winning positions against Manchester United in the Premier League – more than they have managed against any other team.
West Ham United vs Manchester United Prediction
Manchester United have a good squad at their disposal and have shown marked improvement under Erik ten Hag. Bruno Fernandes and Marcus Rashford can be lethal on their day and will need to step up this weekend.
West Ham United can pack a punch on their day and have improved in recent weeks. Manchester United are the better team at the moment and should be able to win this game.
Prediction: West Ham United 1-2 Manchester United