The Premier League continues its course and this Sunday, November 26, Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa will measure their forces at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in a match corresponding to Matchday 13 of the championship.
Tottenham Hotspur come into the match having faced Wolves and Chelsea while Aston Villa played their last Premier League games against Fulham and Nottingham Forest. After the match against Aston Villa, Tottenham Hotspur will play Manchester City and West Ham. Meanwhile, Aston Villa will play AFC Bournemouth and Manchester City.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa:
Date, time and where to watch Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa live on TV
Before kick-off at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Tottenham Hotspur is in the 4th position in the Premier League with 26 points, while Aston Villa is in the 5th position in the table with 25 points. A win, a draw or a defeat will determine the immediate future of both teams in the Premier League standings. The match will kick off at 15:00 (DAZN, DAZN 2, DAZN 2 Bar).
So far, in the Premier League, Tottenham Hotspur has a balance of 24 goals scored and 15 goals conceded, which have meant 8 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses. Aston Villa comes into the match having scored 29 goals and conceded 17, resulting in 8 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses.
So far in the championship, Tottenham Hotspur has achieved 4 wins, 0 draws, and 1 loss at home, while Aston Villa has achieved 2 wins, 1 draw, and 3 losses away.
The La Vanguardia website will also offer all the latest news from the match live minute by minute after the referee’s initial whistle. Check here for the rest of the Premier League matchday matches, the Tottenham Hotspur schedule, the Aston Villa schedule and the Premier League statistics. You can also check the Premier League standings.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
- Tottenham Hotspur has a good historical record against Aston Villa and has won 77 out of the 172 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Aston Villa’s 59 victories.
- Tottenham Hotspur have lost two of their last three matches at home against Aston Villa in the Premier League and lost this exact fixture by a 2-0 scoreline last season.
- Aston Villa have won each of their last two matches against Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League – as many victories as they had managed in the 21 such games preceding this run.
- After an unbeaten run of 10 matches to start their Premier League season, Tottenham Hotspur has lost their last two league games despite opening the scoring in both these matches.
- Aston Villa have won six of their last eight matches in the Premier League.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa Prediction
Tottenham Hotspur have shown marked improvement under Ange Postecoglou but have a few issues to address ahead of this game. The likes of Dejan Kulusevski and Giovani Lo Celso have stepped up so far and will need to prove their mettle this weekend.
Aston Villa have consistently punched above their weight under Unai Emery and will be intent on fighting for their place in the top four. Both teams are evenly matched at the moment and could play out a draw on Sunday.
Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Aston Villa
Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa Betting Tips
Tip 1: Result – Draw
Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – No
Tip 3: Aston Villa to score first – Yes
Tip 4: Dejan Kulusevski to score – Yes