In a game valid for the date 35 of the Premier League, Tottenham will face Crystal Palace, with the aim of continuing to add points in the championship.
The Spurs are seventh with 54 points. For his part, Davinson Sánchez hopes to add minutes for this new meeting.
The ‘eagles’ are in square 11 with 40 points.
Tottenham Vs Crystal Palace Confirmed line-ups:
What time is the Premier League match between
Tottenham vs Crystal Palace
Match time: 9:00 .m. (Colombia time)
TV channel: ESPN 2 and Star +.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
- Tottenham Hotspur have a good record against Crystal Palace and have won 34 out of the 62 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Crystal Palace’s 13 victories.
- Tottenham Hotspur have lost only one of their last 15 matches against Crystal Palace in the Premier League, with their only such defeat coming at Selhurst Park this season.
- Crystal Palace have lost each of their last seven games away from home against Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League and have scored only one goal during this period.
- Tottenham Hotspur have kept clean sheets in 14 of their 27 games against Crystal Palace in the Premier League – their highest rate against a single opponent in this regard.
- Tottenham Hotspur have conceded 57 goals in the Premier League this season – their highest tally in a single campaign since the 2007-08 season.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace Prediction
Tottenham Hotspur have struggled to meet expectations this season and are currently in the midst of a transition. The North Londoners have impressive players at their disposal and have a point to prove this weekend.
Crystal Palace can pack a punch on their day and are perfectly capable of pulling off an upset. Both teams are on an even footing at the moment and could play out a draw in this match.
Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-2 Crystal Palace