The group stage of the Champions League begins to enter into definition with the start of the second round of zones. For Group D, Tottenham and Eintracht Frankfurt will play this Wednesday a duel in London
The cast led by Antonio Conte, of a great start in the Premier League, occupying third place, will try to win again in the international competition after the triumph against Olympique de Marseille on the first date, on September 7.
How to watch and odds
- Date: Wednesday, Oct. 12 | Time: 3 p.m. ET
- Location: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium — London
- TV: None | Tottenham vs. Eintracht Frankfurt Live stream: Paramount+
- Odds: Tottenham -200; Draw +340; Frankfurt +525
The Europa League champion, on the other hand, also accumulates 4 units and is located behind Sporting Lisbon, which adds 6. Their only win was also against the French, while they drew goalless last week in Germany against Spurs.
TOTTENHAM’S POSSIBLE 11
Those of Conte would start with: Huego Lloris; Cristian Romero, Eric Dier, Clément Lenglet; Emerson, Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Rodrigo Bentancur, Ivan Perisic; Richarlison, Harry Kane and Heung-Min Son.
THE POSSIBLE 11 OF FRANKFURT
The visit would begin with: Kevin Trapp; Tuta, Makoto Hasebe, Evan Ndicka; Kristijan Jakic, Sebastian Rode, Djibril Sow, Ansgar Knauff; Daichi Kamada, Jesper Lindstrom, Randal Kolo Muani.
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Frankfurt on and can I live to stream it?
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Eintracht Frankfurt will be broadcasted LIVE on BT Sport 3 in the UK.
- Build-up will commence from 7:15 pm UK time – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription holders of BT Sport can also stream the entire action live via the BT Sport website or BT Sport app.
What is the team news?
Antonio Conte will be sweating over the fitness of menacing winger Dejan Kulusevski who has missed the last two matches with a hamstring strain.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction
Tottenham Hotspur has been inconsistent in recent weeks and narrowly managed to win their Premier League game over the weekend. The English side is yet to hit their stride on the European front and will want to prove their mettle in this fixture.
Eintracht Frankfurt has struggled to impose themselves this season and has plenty of work to do in the coming months. Tottenham Hotspur is the better team on paper and should be able to win this game.
Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Eintracht Frankfurt