One of the biggest PPV events of the year is nearly upon us. UFC 285 is set to go down on Saturday night in Las Vegas with the long-awaited return of Jon Jones tipping the bill. Jones will make his debut in the heavyweight division when he takes on former title challenger Ciryl Gane in the main event.
Jones is arguably the greatest fighter to ever step inside the Octagon with a resume that’s incredibly deep. He beat a who’s who of legends in his pair of runs with the light heavyweight title before vacating the belt in February 2020 with hopes of moving up. It took over three years to make that happen as he feuded with UFC management over his pay and prepared his body for the bulk-up to heavyweight. In his way one of the most unique challenges in the division is Gane, who enters off a knockout win over Tai Tuivasa.
The undercard for this event is as loaded as can be with big names and rising contenders. A second title is at stake in the co-main event when Valentina Shevchenko puts her 125-pound championship on the line against Alexa Grasso. Shevchenko can extend her record for most title defenses to eight with a victory on Saturday. Plus, lightweights Mateusz Gamrot and Jalin Turner are set to throw down. And highly coveted wrestling prospect Bo Nickal makes his promotional debut at middleweight against Jamie Pickett.
Below is the complete fight card for UFC 285 along with the latest odds from Caesars Sportsbook. Check back all week long for the latest news, features and other content around this massive event.
UFC 285 fight card, odds
- Jon Jones -160 vs. Ciryl Gane +135, vacant UFC heavyweight championship
- Valentina Shevchenko -575 vs. Alexa Grasso +425, UFC women’s flyweight championship
- Mateusz Gamrot -220 vs. Jalin Turner +180, lightweights
- Shavkat Rakhmonov -500 vs. Geoff Neal +380, welterweights
- Bo Nickal -1600 vs. Jamie Pickett +900, middleweights
- Dricus du Plessis -230 vs. Derek Brunson +190, middleweights
- Ian Garry -700 vs. Son Kenan +475, welterweights
- Cody Garbrandt -170 vs. Trevin Jones +145, bantamweights
- Amanda Ribas -120 vs. Viviane Araujo +100, women’s flyweights
- Marc-Andre Barriault -150 vs. Julian Marquez +125, middleweights
- Cameron Saaiman -300 vs. Mana Martinez +240, bantamweights
- Tabatha Ricci -280 vs. Jessica Penne +230, women’s strawweight
- Farid Basharat -480 vs. Da’mon Blackshear +360, bantamweights
UFC 285 info
- Date: March 4
- Location: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas
- Start time: 10 p.m. ET (Main card)
- How to watch: ESPN+ PPV
UFC 285 countdown
- Staff predictions and expert picks on the main card
- Campbell: Why Jones’ return is a complicated one for fans
- Mahjouri: Gane, coach downplays Jones’ wrestling threat
- Brookhouse: Best bets to consider on the main card
- Mahjouri: Four light heavyweights who made an impact moving up
- Mahjouri: Nickal, Rakhmonov among fighters to watch
- Brookhouse: Why there’s a reason for concern ahead of Jones’ return
- Campbell: Five biggest storylines to follow in Las Vegas