UFC 285 LIVE will be held TODAY, Saturday, March 4 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, United States. The stars will be held from 22.00 hours (Peru, Colombia and Ecuador) and will have the fight for the flyweight title between Valentina Shevchenko vs Alexa Grasso. This match will be broadcast on ESPN, Star Plus and FOX Sports.
Valentina will defend her flyweight title against Mexico’s Grasso. The Peruvian fighter returns to the octagon after months of absence and hopes to continue her undefeated defending gold.
I don’t agree that it’s hard to keep motivated every day, that fire inside you. It’s not difficult at all when you love what you do. Martial arts are my path, my lifestyle that I have been doing for 30 years. It’s always a motivation, I love it,” he told Clarin.
However, the task will not be easy, Alexa Grasso has been going through a good time and ensures that she is ready to surprise UFC 285.
“I’m doing a great job with my team. It’s just the beginning. You always have to be ready. Making history is not easy,” the Mexican fighter told UFC en Español.
When did Valentina Shevchenko lose in the UFC?
In the UFC, Valentina has two losses to Amanda Nunes. In the rematch, the Peruvian dominated the actions, but the cards gave the victory to the Brazilian, a controversial decision that annoyed the public.
What day does Valentina Shevchenko vs. Alexa Grasso fight?
The fight between Shevchenko vs. Alexa Grasso for UFC 285 will be held this Saturday, March 4 in Las Vegas.
What time to watch Valentina Shevchenko vs. Alexa Grasso?
The time to watch UFC 285 star Shevchenko vs. Alexa Grasso is 10:00 p.m. (Peru, Colombia and Ecuador), 12:00 a.m. (Sunday) (Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay).
UFC 285 fight card
Early prelims (5:30 p.m. ET) on UFC FightPass
- Ian Garry vs. Song Kenan — Welterweight
- Cameron Saaiman vs. Leomana Martinez — Bantamweight
- Jessica Penne vs. Tabatha Ricci — Women’s Strawweight
- Da’Mon Blackshear vs. Farid Basharat — Bantamweight
- Esteban Ribovics vs. Loik Radzhabov — Lightweight
Prelims (8 p.m. ET) on ESPN Plus and ESPN
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Trevin Jones — Bantamweight
- Derek Brunson vs. Dricus du Plessis — Middleweight
- Viviane Araújo vs. Amanda Ribas — Women’s Flyweight
- Julian Marquez vs. Marc-André Barriault — Middleweight
Main Card (10 p.m. ET) on ESPN Plus
- Jon Jones vs. Ciryl Gane — Heavyweight
- Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs. Alexa Grasso — Women’s Flyweight
- Geoff Neal vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov — Welterweight
- Jalin Turner vs. Mateusz Gamrot — Lightweight
- Bo Nickal vs. Jamie Pickett — Middleweight