Liverpool vs. Aston Villa LIVE and will meet this Saturday, May 20 at 9.00 a.m. (Peruvian time) at Anfield for date 37 of the 2022-23 Premier League. The transmission of the clash between reds and villains will be in charge of the ESPN signal and the Star Plus streaming platform.
Jürgen Klopp’s side still dream of getting into qualifying positions for the next edition of the Champions League. They are currently in fifth place with 65 points, 1 less than Manchester United, but the Red Devils have three games remaining. On the other hand, Aston Villa also aspires to be in the Conference League zone.
What time do Liverpool vs. Aston Villa play?
The duel between Liverpool vs. Aston Villa is scheduled for 9.00 a.m. (Peruvian time) this Saturday, May 20.
Mexico: 8.00 a.m.
Peru, Ecuador, Colombia: 9.00 a.m.
Bolivia, Venezuela, Chile, Paraguay: 10.00 a. m.
Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil: 11.00 a.m.
Which channel will broadcast Liverpool vs. Aston Villa?
The transmission of Liverpool vs. Aston Villa will be in charge of the ESPN signal and the Star Plus platform for all of Latin America.
Liverpool vs. Aston Villa: possible line-ups
Liverpool: Alisson Becker; Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ibrahima Konaté, Virgil Van Dijk, Andy Robertson; Jordan Henderson, Fabinho, Curtis Jones; Mohamed Salah, Cody Gakpo and Luis Díaz.
Aston Villa: Emiliano Dibu Martinez; Ashley Young, Ezri Konsa, Tyrone Mings, Alex Moreno; Jacob Ramsey, Boubacar Kamara, Douglas Luiz, John McGinn; Emiliano Buendía and Ollie Watkins.
Liverpool vs Aston Villa Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
- Liverpool have a good historical record against Aston Villa and have won 101 out of the 200 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Aston Villa’s 59 victories.
- Liverpool have won nine of their last 10 matches against Aston Villa in the Premier League, with their only defeat during this period coming by a 7-2 scoreline at Villa Park in 2020.
- After a run of only one defeat in six away games in the Premier League against Liverpool, Aston Villa have lost their last four such games at Anfield in the competition.
- Liverpool have suffered defeat in six matches at home against Aston Villa in the Premier League – they have worse records in this regard only against Manchester United and Chelsea.
- Liverpool have won their final home game in each of their last six seasons in the Premier League and have lost only one of their last 11 such matches.
Liverpool vs Aston Villa Prediction
Liverpool has been a resurgent force in the Premier League in recent weeks and will be intent on securing their place in Europe. The likes of Mohamed Salah and Darwin Nunez have stepped up in recent weeks and can be lethal on their day.
Aston Villa has shown marked improvement under Unai Emery but will be up against a formidable opponent this weekend. Liverpool is the better team on paper and holds the upper hand going into this game.
Prediction: Liverpool 2-1 Aston Villa
Liverpool vs Aston Villa Betting Tips
Tip 1: Result – Liverpool
Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals – Yes
Tip 3: Liverpool to score first – Yes
Tip 4: Mohamed Salah to score – Yes