Real Madrid vs. Osasuna LIVE this Saturday, October 7 from 9.15 a.m. (Peruvian time) for date 9 of LaLiga de España 2023-2024. This duel will be played at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium and will be broadcast by DirecTV Sports.
Real Madrid vs. Osasuna LIVE
Real Madrid vs. Osasuna: possible 11 of the targets
Kepa; Nacho, Rudiger, Alaba, Mendy; Tchouameni, Camavinga, Bellingham; Vini Jr, Rodrygo and Joselu.
Real Madrid vs. Osasuna: how to watch the duel?
In South America, the TV broadcast of Real Madrid vs. Osasuna will be in charge of the DirecTV Sports channel (DSports).
Real Madrid vs. Osasuna: what time do they play?
Mexico: 8.15 a.m.
Colombia, Ecuador, Peru: 9.15 a.m.
Bolivia, Venezuela: 10.15 a.m.
United States (Miami, New York, Washington D.C.): 10.15 a.m.
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay: 11.15 a.m.
Spain: 4.15 p.m.
Real Madrid vs Osasuna Preview
Osasuna are currently in 10th place in the La Liga standings and have been fairly inconsistent so far this season. The Pamplona-based outfit eased past Deportivo Alaves by a 2-0 scoreline last week and will be confident ahead of this fixture.
Real Madrid, on the other hand, are at the top of the league table at the moment and have been in impressive form this season. Los Blancos edged Napoli by a 3-2 scoreline in their previous game and will look to take it up a notch this weekend.
Real Madrid vs Osasuna Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
- Real Madrid have a good recent record against Osasuna and have won 27 out of the last 41 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Osasuna’s five victories.
- Real Madrid are unbeaten in their last 16 matches against Osasuna in La Liga, with their previous such defeat against the away side coming by a 1-0 margin in 2011.
- Real Madrid are unbeaten in their last 15 matches at home against Osasuna in La Liga, with their previous such defeat at the Santiago Bernabeu coming by a 3-0 scoreline in 2004.
- Osasuna have lost their last four matches away from home against teams from Madrid in La Liga – their worst run in the competition since a run of eight such defeats that ended in 2017.
- Real Madrid have won seven of their eight matches in La Liga this season and have kept a clean sheet in four of these games.
Real Madrid vs Osasuna Prediction
Real Madrid have been in impressive form this season and will look to cement their place at the top of the league table. Jude Bellingham has been sensational for Los Blancos so far and will look to add to his heroic feats this weekend.
Osasuna are yet to hit their stride in La Liga and will need to be at their best against a formidable opponent. Real Madrid are the better team at the moment and should be able to win this game.
Prediction: Real Madrid 3-1 Osasuna