Chelsea v. Burnley LIVE play this Saturday, October 7, starting at 9.00 a.m. (Peruvian time), for date 8 of the 2023-24 Premier League. The match will be played at Turf Moor Stadium, with transmission by Star Plus (streaming). So you don’t miss this and other games of the day, follow the ONLINE coverage of La República Deportes for free online.
Chelsea v. Burnley: match profile
|match||Chelsea vs. Burnley|
|When do they play?||Saturday, October 7|
|At what time?||10:00 AM ET|
|Where?||Turf Moor Stadium|
|Which channel to watch on?||Star Plus|
What time do Chelsea vs. Burnley play?
Mexico: 8.15 a.m.
Colombia, Ecuador, Peru: 9.15 a.m.
Bolivia, Venezuela: 10.15 a.m.
United States (Miami, New York, Washington D.C.): 10.15 a.m.
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay: 11.15 a.m.
Spain: 4.15 p.m.
Where to watch Chelsea vs. Burnley?
The duel Chelsea vs. Burnley will not be watched on TV channels. The stream will only be available online via Star Plus (South America) and Paramount+ (Mexico and Central America).
Chelsea vs. Burnley latest matches
These are the results of the most recent crossings between Chelsea and Burnley.
Burnley vs Chelsea Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
- Chelsea have a slight edge over Burnley and have won 41 out of the 104 matches played between the two teams, as opposed to Burnley’s 38 victories.
- Burnley have won only one of their last 16 matches against Chelsea in the Premier League, with their only victory during this period coming by a 3-2 scoreline away from home in 2017.
- Chelsea have won seven of their last eight matches away from home against Burnley in the Premier League and have played out a draw in the other game.
- Burnley have played a total of 16 matches against Chelsea in the Premier League without keeping a clean sheet – only two fixtures in the competition have witnessed more matches of this nature.
- Burnley have lost all four of their home games in the Premier League so far this season and could become only the second team in top-flight history to lose their first five such games in a season.
Burnley vs Chelsea Prediction
Chelsea have shown flashes of potential over the past month and will have gained a boost of confidence from their victory last week. The Blues have several young players in their ranks and will look to build on their progress this weekend.
Burnley stepped up to the plate against Luton Town but will be up against a formidable opponent on Saturday. Chelsea are the better team on paper and should be able to win this game.
Prediction: Burnley 1-3 Chelsea