This Thursday there will be three games on Thanksgiving Day: Buffalo vs. Detroit, Giants vs. Dallas and New England vs. Minnesota.
We have already reached Week 12 of the NFL 2022 and today, Thursday, we have the traditional three Thanksgiving Day games, which mark the beginning of the final stretch of the campaign… this is when it is defined who will be in the Playoffs and who will stay on the road.
We have three big games today, Thursday, where, by the way, we will have picks for two of them.
At 11:30 a.m., Buffalo Bills visit Detroit Lions.
At 3:30 p.m., the New York Giants visit the Dallas Cowboys, in what -for me- will be the best game of the day.
And finally, at 7:30 pm, to close Thanksgiving Day, the New England Patriots visit the Minnesota Vikings.
We also have interesting news, let’s review them and then move on to our picks:
– Los Angeles Rams: They fire running back Darrell Henderson, who finds employment with Jacksonville.
– Denver Broncos: RB Melvin Gordon was fired.
– Quarterbacks: Many changes in the most important position in the league…
* Jets bench Zach Wilson, and Mike White gets a chance to be a starter.
* At Carolina, the starter will again be Sam Darnold, who had not started a game all year.
* For the Houston Texans, David Mills will be benched, which favors Kyle Allen.
* At Arizona and the Rams, it is not yet known if Kyler Murray and Matthew Stafford, respectively, will start on Sunday.
* In Chicago it is a mystery what will happen with Justin Fields, he has a shoulder injury, and they are evaluating if he will play with everything and the injury or if he will be operated on and his season will be over.
* New England Patriots at Minnesota Vikings
Pride weighs heavy in the NFL, and a loss like last Sunday’s can’t stay that way, the Vikings won’t be looking for who did it to them, but who will pay for it… and they will go all out against the Patriots that, while they are very competitive and can’t be counted out, man for man they are a far inferior team to them.
THANKSGIVING PICK PRESENTIMENT
* New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
I see this line very inflated by the bookmakers’ reaction to the Cowboys’ crushing win over the Vikings last week; New York has been playing very well this season and has practically competed in all their games, I don’t see a scenario where the Cowboys win by more than a touchdown, that’s why I’m sticking with the Giants and their 10-point lead.
MONDAY NIGHT PICK
* Pittsburgh Steelers at Indianapolis Colts
The Steelers will visit Indianapolis, and this time they will go with their complete defense led by the great TJ Watt, who will make the practically immobile Matt Ryan suffer all game; it will be a game where there will be many catches and a lot of pressure on the Colts quarterback. It will be a duel of a few points, where the defenses will decide the final result, this is why if the game depends on the defense, it is better to go with the points, so we’ll go with the Underdog.
JUEGOS DE HOY
Día de Acción de Gracias
Buffalo (7-3) Vs. (4-6) Detroit
Gigantes (7-3) Vs. (7-3) Dallas
Fox Sports y Canal 9
N. Inglaterra (6-4) Vs. (8-2) Minnesota
Estadio US Bank